The Project Summary Module is used to track deliverable information and Key Milestones for the project.
Use the links to quickly jump to the steps in the article below.
- Select Project Summary from the Reports Menu and click on +New.
There are multiple ways to look at the Project Summary information with the use of views. The views available are:
▪ All Deliverables
▪ Key Milestones
To learn more about views, click here
- In the PROJECT SUMMARY Section, enter the following information:
Any field with an asterisk * is a required field and must be entered.
▪ Task Name:: A descriptive name
▪ Task Status: A drop-down of the current status of the task
▪ Description: A detailed description
▪ Start Date: The start date
▪ Due Date: The date the task is due
▪ % Complete: The current percent complete for the task
▪ Key Milestone: Check this box if this task is a key milestone
▪ Milestone Status: A drop-down of the milestone statuses
When finished entering information, click Save and Continue or Save and Close