Printing both reports (multiple items) or a form (more information about one item) is basically the same throughout all of the modules.
Use the links to quickly jump to the steps in the article below.
- Open an item from within a module
This article is for printing individual items. Learn how to print logs here.
- Click Print from the Menu above the item.
- A print preview will display. Click on the appropriate icon:
▪ Print: Will send the print-out directly to a printer specified
▪ PDF: Will create a PDF of the print-out
▪ Excel: Will send the print-out to an Excel file
▪ Word: Will send the print-out to Word document
▪ Email: Will display the following dialog box:
▪ To/Cc/Bcc: The recipient(s) of the e-mail. Click the + sign to add additional recipient(s)
▪ Subject: Enter the subject of the e-mail (this will default to the Template name)
▪ Body: Enter any text for the e-mail
▪ Send as PDF: If checked the actual report will be sent as a PDF with a File Name as shown
▪ Attach documents or list item attachments: If checked, any attachments will also be sent
▪ When done, click Send