Welcome to VPO! Follow along with these simple steps to get started on your bid.
- Open up Google Chrome browser. Click on your Profile image at the upper right corner of Chrome and click on Add.
- Give your new profile a name that will help identify its purpose, for example, VPO Bidding, and pick any icon you like. You can choose to save a shortcut to this profile to your desktop as well. When you're finished, click Add.
DO NOT SIGN INTO ANY GOOGLE ACCOUNTS.
Signing into any Google account WILL complicate your Microsoft Account creation.
- Launch this new profile in two ways:
a. Click on your profile image at the upper right corner and selecting the profile you created for VPO.
b. Open it from the desktop icon (only works if you chose to create a desktop shortcut).
- Find your invitation to VPO in your email and right-click on the orange link. Choose Copy hyperlink.
Not what your invite looks like?
Invites with a blue link, go to this article: Blue Invite
- Paste the link in your new VPO Bidding browser window and press Enter.
- You MUST chose Microsoft Account.
- Type in your email address. You MUST use the email address the invitation was sent to.
If you’ve created a Microsoft Account in the past on another SharePoint tenant, you should be good to go! Just put in your password and you should be in business. If not, you will see the “Microsoft account doesn’t exist” message. Just hit Create one!
Continue to Step 15.
Continue to Step 8.
- In the Create Account prompt, hit Next.
- Then create a password.
- Put in your name. Please keep in mind that the name you chose will appear in VPO to other users, so make sure to enter your name as you wish to be addressed.
- Put in your region and birthdate (other users will not see your birthdate).
- Check your email for the security code to verify your email address and enter it in this prompt.
- Rotate the image until it's right-side-up. Click Done.
- Now you are ready to sign into VPO!
Choose Yes to stay signed in and bookmark the site. The invitation link can only be used once.
- When you come to this page, your bid contact will be notified that you are registered to the site and ready to bid! Please wait for your bid email to arrive.