Having trouble signing-in to VPO?
It’s likely a browser issue. If this is your first time, the following article describes the process to use an incognito or in-private browser to solve a login issue. If you receive errors more frequently, try clearing your browsing data (history, cookies, cache or check out our article on 'Why Use Google Chrome and User Profiles?'.
You must setup a Microsoft Account and successfully log into the system before being able to do anything on the VPO Project site. If you have not created a Microsoft Account, please check out this article on Invitation Email with an Orange Link.
- Right-click on the VPO Project name link from your welcome email invitation and select Copy link address.
You can also select Open link in incognito window (Chrome browser) and skip to Step 3.
- In Google Chrome, click on the ellipsis menu (the three vertical dots) at the upper right corner and chose New incognito window. When you are in Incognito mode, Chrome will show this Incognito logo in the middle of the browser. In that Incognito browser, paste the hyperlink and hit Enter.
- Most of you will see this screen next. You MUST chose Microsoft Account.
- Type in your email address. You MUST use the email address which the invitation was sent to. If you see a prompt asking you whether you want to sign into your “Work or School Account” and “Personal Account”, you MUST chose Personal Account.
- You’re almost there! Choose Yes.